Our highly experienced and skilled team of actuarial consultants are specialists in performing review, as well as undertaking end-to-end delivery of projects in areas including IFRS 17 methodology and implementation, capital modelling, reserving, pricing and valuation; and training in IT systems.
Our team has extensive experience in both Solvency II implementation and working with major model change under Solvency II.
IFRS 17 Solutions
We work alongside our clients to help them comply with IFRS 17, providing a local perspective to meet their unique requirements.
We support our clients with a range of actuarial modelling systems, from design to implementation and maintenance.
Risk Modelling Solutions
- Development of risk calibration methodologies
- Expertise in longevity, credit, and market risks
- UK matching adjustment and volatility adjustment applications
- Optimisation of asset portfolios and capital allocation
- SCR projection models (including calculation of Risk Margin)
- Proxy models
- Risk scenario generation
- Review of legacy framework and gap analysis
- Development and execution of methodology
- Software implementation (In a Box (IAB), Tyche, Aptitude)
- Development of assumptions & expert judgement framework
- Testing and review of outputs
- Review & technical support offered in areas of Capital, Reserving & Valuation
- Basis review, Assumptions, and Modelling Input Setting
- Product Development and Pricing
- With-Profits conversion and Bonus attribution
- Systems Implementation (Prophet, MoSes, VBA, MG-Alfa, R, Matlab, IGLOO)
- User Acceptance Testing
- Independent validation and testing
- Systems selection and prototyping
- Big Data Solutions
- Data Mining
- Predictive Modelling
- Machine Learning Techniques
- Advanced Statistical Programming and Analysis
- Data Cleansing
- Data Visualisation
- Data Management
Meet our people
Graham BaileyGroup Managing Director & Partner Graham has more than 25 years experience in the Financial Services industry across the Insurance and Banking landscape. Graham has deployed a number of change initiatives from large regulated programmes (AML/ICB) to offshoring projects leading multi-functional teams to realise business outcomes.
Fahim MiahGroup Business Development Director Qualified Lawyer and Director of Sales, with extensive experience of developing and executing strategic growth plans and designing client strategy across multiple geographies. Fahim specialises in delivering to the financial services markets, insurance and actuarial (GI & Life).
Dean ManningGroup CEO & Partner Over 20+ years in various Senior change capacities, managing and delivering significant Programme Portfolios for multiple large blue chip Banks, as well as a wealth of experience of life assurance overseas. Dean specialises in automation/RPA opportunities and regulatory compliance.
We provide more than just a service. You get a bespoke solution for your unique business needs, implemented with a people-first approach by our team of experts.
We worked with a large European general insurance writer for the implementation of IFRS17 methodology across many areas of expertise.Read more