Brighter Consultancy Group has been engaged by multinational insurer to deliver consultancy support to a large scale Identity Access Management Programme.
As part of this project, Brighter provided Programme Oversight to a team of consultants (including external consultancies), worked closely with stakeholders (including representation at governance committees) and ensured that requirements and prioritisation aligned with the IAM risk framework and financial benefits.
We designed and implemented the revised operation model for IAM in the clients’ UK operations and identified and managed dependancies in the business/IT roadmaps.
Brighter also lead on the delivery of both revised IAM processes and controls, and User/Application onboarding processes, including data collection/quality and training.
- Engage with stakeholders
- HL plan for the Jan 2022 planning and business engagement
- Review requirements and plan for gap resolution
- Review and processes and ownership.
- Commence the blueprint on the heat map
- Commence the revised operating model for IAM in the UK & Paris Operations
- Develop Business architecture Model and TOM approach
- Communications packs and stakeholder engagement forums
- POC/Pilot approach established.